The Inovair IM-20 Geared Centrifugal Blower has been blowing the doors off the competition since its release earlier this year. Engineered and built-in Lenexa, KS at our headquarters and manufacturing campus using Inovair’s proven reliable gearbox and industry-leading high-efficiency aerodynamic impellers and volutes and designed with a compact footprint and for quiet operation the IM-20 geared centrifugal has been extremely successful in recent evaluated bids, competitive bids, and owner direct purchases.
- Energy Efficient (~80% isentropic) - Market Leading
- Quite Operation – < 80 dBa in a free field
- Proven Reliable Integrally Geared Design – 99% uptime
- 60 Hertz VFD and Motors - Industry Standard
- Compact Design – Fits on most existing blower pads, reducing installation cost
- Maintenance Friendly – 30 minutes of scheduled yearly maintenance
- Proudly Engineered and Built in the USA – Stable and reliable supply chain
- Handles fluctuating pressures – Reliably operates from 1.0 to 22.0 psig
- Capable of multiple start/stop cycles every hour –Unlimited life oil film bearing
- New or Re-use of existing VFD’s can be mounted on the unit or remote – Further Reducing installation costs
The waste water industry has taken notice of the low total ownership cost of the IM-20 Geared Centrifugal Blower by choosing it as their preferred blower. Low capital cost and high efficiency, lead the way for owners and operators to enjoy more savings in their waste water operating costs. Coupling these low costs with 99% availability and low maintenance, the Inovair IM-20 Blower has re-energized the waste water blower market. It typically takes less than 30 minutes per blower per year to maintain the high efficiency seen with the Inovair IM-20.
To see how Inovair is able to achieve the industry-leading cost of ownership, click the button below.